Sunday, November 8, 2009

Farewell

On Wednesday I had to say goodbye to one of my students. Her dad's job has ended in Kenya and she moved back to Korea on Friday. She's a very sweet girl and I miss her already. I talked with her about her salvation before she left. She said she learned about God in fourth grade and accepted Christ the first week of fifth grade. I guess when I asked the students to raise their hands if they wanted me to pray for them because they're not saved she thought I said if they got saved. When we had parent teacher conferences her parents told me that their daughter loves me and has strong faith in God. They said she wants to be a missionary just like Miss Pourciaux. They both told me they don't believe in God at all. I told them that I would be praying that God would show them that He is real and that they need a Savior. Please pray with me for this couple's salvation. It is good to be used by God - especially when we feel so unworthy. I believe that it's when we are weakest that God is strongest in us.


Please pray for West Nairobi School. I cannot give details but we need prayer. Thanks!