Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Disease Game

On Sunday I went to the Ostrich Farm with one of my student's family and some other missionaries. I'm hoping to take my students there on a field trip next week or the week after so of course I had to check it out first. Sadly, I could not ride an ostrich as I was looking forward to doing. The tour I went on was very informative and interesting. My favorite part was the ride to the Ostrich Farm. We played an interesting game. We named diseases through the alphabet. For example: A-arthritis, B-bilharzia, etc. Most kids would want to play the alphabet game using food or something like that. Not the little girl who was in the car with me. She's funny. I was surprised at how many diseases the four of us knew.

1 comment:

lcolas said...

Its nice to see that you are having a very good time! Stay happy and smiling and trusting!!!