Wednesday, March 10, 2010



Last week was spirit week at school. Thursday was career day and this is what the 4th grade teacher dressed up as - an old British rocker.
















This past weekend I had a sleepover with some single ladies from church. Seven girls spent the night! We had a lot of fun hanging out.




Tuesday evening my friend and I babysat Micah. He has to be my favorite baby in Africa. The poor kiddo was so exhausted, but we kept him up so he wouldn't keep his parents up later. He fell asleep while I was feeding him dinner. After food we tried teaching him how to climb the stairs. We got bored with that activity faster than he did. We distracted him with another activity to get him away from the stairs. We also got to give him his bath and get him ready for bed. He's absolutely precious!


1 comment:

Alice Lisa said...

He he....I need that recipe Miss Pourcioux!! Twas a great time we had there. You are indeed very kind and hospitable.