Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gimme me more...BIBLE

This week I've been reading through the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis with my students. Today we read up until Joseph was about to reveal himself to his brothers. I told the kids we'd finish reading tomorrow. I got an emphatic "Noooooooo," from the whole class. They were so anxious to find out what was going to happen next that they didn't feel they could wait until tomorrow. I have to say that it thrills my heart to see them so excited about God's Word. I'm glad they are realizing how interesting it is to read and how hard it can be to put the Bible down. I ended up finishing that part of the story for them because I left them on the edge of their seats with where we left off yesterday in our reading. I feel like I say it all the time, but I LOVE my students this year!


Life has been fairly busy lately, which always seems to bring about stress. It's times like these that God reminds me I need to be thankful. I've decided to write the first 5 blessing that come to mind.
1. My students
2. Good friends
3. A good roommate
4. Safe home
5. Beautiful campus to work at

No comments: