Monday, December 14, 2009

Church and Nerf

Yesterday we had our Christmas program at church. It went well. The children were adorable singing their songs. We had a luncheon after church. The food and fellowship were both good.

I was so exhausted from the day that I ended up falling asleep after I got home. When I woke up I gathered my clothes to take over to a friend's house to wash. When I arrived at her house she, her kids, a visiting kid, and another friend were all playing a nerf war. Of course once I started my laundry I joined in. When I played I got to use the water gun since there weren't enough nerf guns. By the end we were all sweaty and wet. It was probably one of the best times I've had this year. It's nice to know people with kids because then you have an excuse to act childish and play games. :-)

No comments: