Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FRiEnDs

I've been trying lately to daily count my blessings. Today I am thanking the Lord for friends. Do you ever notice how sometimes you can become instant friends with a person and then other times it may take years before you warm up to each other? Very few of my friends were instant friends. Even my two best friends were acquaintances for a while before we got close and eventually became best friends. I am thankful for all my close friends!! The reason I know I can open up to them and our friendship can abound is because we encourage each other in the Lord. Many of the godliest and most trustworthy people I know are my friends. I'm glad that they tell me the truth even if it'll hurt because they know in the long run that it's best for me. I'm thankful that we can pray together and pray for each other. I thank God for all the wonderful people he's allowed into my life!!

1 comment:

Leona said...

We had our ups and downs but you will always be that friend that I know I can always be myself with and laugh with and cry with as well. I am so thankful for our friendship.. LOVE YA