Friday, July 18, 2008

Friends

I am blessed with so many friends!!! The Lord has been so good to me in giving me such wonderful, godly people in my life. I love that I can share prayer requests with them and pray with them. I am overjoyed when they share with me how God is working in their lives. I am also honored when they come to me in full confidence and share where they are struggling. I count it an honor and privilege to be a listening ear and prayer warrior on their behalf. Neither myself nor my friends are perfect but we all follow a Savior who is. In most peoples' lifetimes they maybe have one or two great friends. I am blessed with many more! In Job it says "The Lord giveth, he taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." How true that verse is! The Lord has given and He's also taken away but His name is still to be praised! I don’t always verbalize how much the people in my life mean to me. If you are reading this you are most likely my friend and I want to say right now that I appreciate you and your friendship! My life is rich because of those that are in it. I am excited to make even more friendships in Kenya and I am sure I will share those new friendships with all of you. I love you guys and please forgive me if I do not keep in touch as much as I should while I'm overseas.

No comments: