Sunday, August 15, 2010

School's back!

We started school on Tuesday August 10th. I'm excited about getting to know all my new kiddos. Sadly, I missed school on Thursday and Friday because I've picked up an upper respiratory infection. Thursday I tried going into school hoping to stay until lunch, but I left just before 10 a.m. Yesterday I went to the doctor and was advised not to go into school on Monday. I've been trying to find things to amuse myself so as not to get bored. It's kind of weird that I will have missed more school than attended for this school year. Today I'll try to get into my classroom to get ready for the substitute tomorrow. I think I got sick from a plethora of things. For one the weather turned very cold suddenly. I've been a bit stressed in getting ready for the new year and taking on some administrative duties. With stress comes loss of sleep. With loss of sleep usually comes a lowered immune system. With a lowered immune system comes sickness. I guess when you're always go-go-go and need a break God gives you one in an unexpected way. It has been nice to rest and relax without stressing over school. Please pray that I continue to get better. Love and miss you all!

No comments: