Friday, August 6, 2010

I will bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me. Bless his holy name!

10 Blessings (in no particular order)

* my new roomie
* newfound peace that I know is coming as a direct result of prayer
* no violence from the referendum
* no traffic for a few days because of the referendum :-) I will go as far as to say it was pleasurable to drive in Nairobi during this time. Extreme statement, I'm know!
* my classroom should be ready for the first day of school
* faculty at WNS who have a heart to serve our Savior
* unsaved kids in my class who WILL come to know Jesus this year
* spiritual growth in the previous months and the coming months as well
* prayer - it is still amazing to me first of all that Christ would die for me, a sinner, but also that I can go before the throne of grace at any time of the day or night
* my station wagon (Big Bertha as I call her) is still running
* Thursday nights at the Gottfried's house
* the Word of God that daily gives me guidance
* great friends both here and across the Atlantic Ocean
* sermons on podcast

Okay, so I know I said 10 blessings, but I just couldn't stop at 10. I could write more, but it's pretty late and I'm tired. Blessings all!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love Your Thankful Heart! :o)