Monday, February 23, 2009

Balance

These past two weeks I've been learning to balance church responsibilities and work responsibilities. I finally got my students' progress reports finished by lunch today. They were due today so I got them done just in time. I decided that tonight would be a NO WORK night. Some friends and I got together and watched a movie. It was a nice relaxing evening. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get lots of work done because I have three breaks. This happens every two weeks. Sometimes it's a great thing and sometimes I struggle to get everything taught. I may take my hour and fifteen minute break and make a quick trip to the store to buy supplies for Sunday School. My goal is to completely finish all my school work before the weekend comes. We'll see if it happens. I haven't been successful in that goal all year.

No comments: