Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cereal

So here's a little background before my story. Last Sunday we had a youth and young adults activity at a nearby school after church. As an introduction we were each asked to say our name and favorite cereal. My favorite is Weetabix Fruit & Fibre.

The person next to me during this activity is an American girl who's been here since June. She doesn't like regular Weetabix and so gave me a yucky face when I said my favorite cereal. Then I explained that Fruit & Fibre is not like the regular Weetabix. So since she was coming to my house this weekend I decided to buy some of my fav to share with her. I checked three different stores and couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, today she and I went to this small store to get a few things we forgot to get at Nakumatt and you'll never guess what we found! Yep!!! We found Weetabix Fruit & Fibre cereal. Yum! Yum!

It was the ending to a great day. In the morning I got to meet six of my students for this coming year. We prayed together and played a little game. The rest of the day was filled with fun times.

No comments: