Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday morning thoughts

It's early Monday morning and I've got a lot on my mind. I need to go into school today but I'm procrastinating a little.

The first thing on my mind is...well...school. I've gotten a lot done but there is still much work to be done. Thankfully I've got someone coming in to help me. I'm really trying to get ahead so I have more free time to do fun stuff this weekend.

Next is my apartment. I have plans of what I'd like to do with it but nothing can happen until it is cleared of some things in the living room...no worries.

Finally, I've been thinking about Ryan and Dawn Williams. Ryan was in a plane crash on Saturday and is in pretty bad shape. The pilot in the crash died and the 2 passengers survived with fairly minor injuries. Ryan came out with a broken hip, broken pelvis, broken patella, severe burns and lacerations. He's in critical condition but stable. He is married with four young children. Please lift this family up in your prayers.

No comments: