Monday, June 21, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure :-)

Sadly my mind is beginning to gear up for 'work' mode. I may have a few extra weeks in Kenya before school starts, but I know those weeks will fly by.

My time is the States is going by much faster than I anticipated. Tonight I'm going for a sleepover at the home of two of my former students. They are sisters and after the first had me for a 5th grade teacher her parents requested me for the second daughter. Their grandmother was our Room 'Nana" for both years, and I love this woman dearly. The sleepover will be at her home. I have so much fun with these 3 sweet people! The girls are going into 8th and 9th grade next school year. Needless to say they're at an age where they can be super silly, super fun, and super exhausting. :-)

Last night I got to spend time with two friends. One of them is leaving Thursday to go home and start saving money. She plans to go to Morocco at the start of the year to teach English. It was neat to talk one on one with her later in the evening and hear about what God is doing in her life.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the time I've spent with friends since I've been back!! This coming weekend I get to see 2 brothers and 1 sister. I'm pretty excited about that as well. I am blessed beyond measure!!

No comments: