Thursday, June 17, 2010

Outdoorsy

I must say that one of my favorite things about being 'home' is being able to be outdoorsy. I really like the beach, camping, jogging, biking, etc. If it's outside I probably like it. I've been swimming at a friend's pool several times already. Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend. This morning I went on a 10 mile bike ride. There's a trail not far from where I'm staying, and it's beautiful country scenery the entire time. Jacksonville may be a big city, but it is big enough to have some country too. :-)

I have only been out of school for 3 weeks as of tomorrow, and I have to admit that I am missing routine. I have gotten into the bad habit of going to bed really late then sleeping in in the morning. It's already 11:46 p.m. as I'm typing this sentence. I'm starting to think that maybe I should set some daily routines for myself like getting up and going to bed at the same time. If I got up at 8 or 9 a.m. in Kenya it was because I was so exhausted the night before that I slept in big time. Now I'm rambling. I guess I'm tired. Goodnight to my blog peeps.

No comments: