Saturday, July 31, 2010

Backwards Week

I woke up with plans of working all day at school. The day didn't exactly turn out like that. Instead I vaguely thought of school and shopped with my friend Jenny. We had such a relaxing time! I even bought a new dining room table and chairs. Several of my chairs started breaking on the bottoms. Before long I would have needed a new set anyway. This one will be smaller than the current set so I'll have more room as well. The next big purchase will be a new couch. My poor couch has been borderline broken for quite some time now. I'm trying to hold out a few months longer.

Yesterday I had five girls from BJU spend the day with me. Four of them were able to spend the night. Traffic yesterday was horrendous! We somehow got around anyway, and managed to have a lot of fun. They were a HUGE help to me in getting my classroom ready. I hope to finish getting it ready tomorrow.

Thursday I spent the day working at school the whole time.

I can't remember what else I've done since I last wrote. Somehow my days are starting to mesh together. Thank you everyone for the prayers. They are much appreciated!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:o) Love You Friend! Love reading your blogs... just wanted you to know...