Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hmm

My roomie and I have been speculating about what our upstairs neighbors do up there. We hear noise from above just about every night and morning. We've thought that it might be a carpentry shop or maybe their redoing their floors. Today I saw guys rolling tires down the stairs and the thought garage came to mind but then was quickly dismissed due to the fact that they are on the second floor. Later today Amy found out they are replacing their floors. Now Kenyans are mostly night owls so we are hoping for the sake of sleep that they finish soon.

I attended the first wedding held at Emmanuel Baptist Church today. I even had a part in it because I filled out the wedding certificate. It was an Indian wedding and the saris were beautiful. I had a nice time and got to meet a few more church members.

Tomorrow I'm teaching in children's church and I'm looking forward to it. Please pray for me if you read this before then. Thanks

No comments: