Friday, July 31, 2009

Same Old, Same Old

Do you ever feel like Satan attacks you in the same ways all the time? Or do you feel like you beat yourself up over silly things? If you've answered yes to either or both of the preceding questions then thank you! I'm glad I'm not alone. Sometimes it seems like I struggle with the same things over and over again. I'm thankful for a gracious God who always lovingly forgives and helps me to move on. I can't help but wish that the struggles were never there in the first place. Maybe I sound a bit unspiritual but honestly who wants hardships? I'm not exactly raising my hand to be first in line. Since becoming a Christian 11 1/2 years ago it seems like what I struggle with most comes into my life in rotations. They are the same few that take turns torturing me. Okay so enough of my ramblings about struggles. The same God who allows all these thorns into my life is the same God who gives me the strength to overcome them.

No comments: