Monday, March 16, 2009

Ladies Meeting


Yesterday we had our monthly Ladies Meeting after church. It went really well! We had a panel discussion where we single ladies came up with questions that we wanted answered and the older ladies answered them. There were ten single ladies present yesterday including myself. It was a very good discussion. I appreciate the older ladies in our church wanting to reach out to the younger ladies. Yesterday I was amused because one of the single girls thought I was 17 or 18 years old. LOL! I know I look young but do I really look that young? I would have thought they would assume I was older because I'm the leader of the single ladies. It turns out that I'm older than all of the girls except for one. I really like talking to the girls and spending time with them. They are a great bunch! Please pray as I'd like to start a Bible study with them. I'm praying about what book to use and what day to have the Bible study. Your prayers are much appreciated and always welcomed!

No comments: