Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Summer

I find it amusing that in some areas of my life I'm a complete mess but with others I'm completely an organizational freak. I already have my entire summer planned out. I just hope none of my flights get delayed because I'll be in big trouble. First I'm flying into Jax where I'll see my church family and friends that I've known for the last eight years of my life. Then I'm flying to Virginia to see my best friend that I haven't seen in 3 years. Then I'm going to Wisconsin to see one of my good friends. Then I'm catching a ride with one of my friends whose family lives near mine. He'll take me to see my brothers. Then I'll be flying to Louisiana to see my family for two weeks. Then back to Jax before I fly back to Kenya. I'm wanting to take an online Master's course on curriculum development as well but I'm not sure I'll have the time. It's hard to stay focused in school with summer plans looming in my mind. I will be home in exactly three months from today. I can't believe I've been here for so long already. I'm already thinking of the things in Kenya I'll miss when I go home. As silly as it sounds I'm really going to miss the mangoes here.

No comments: