Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am back in Kenya now and very glad to be back! I flew in Thursday evening and then took a taxi to Lukenya. I stayed with my pastor and his wife until Saturday morning. On Saturday Bethany, the Weaver's intern, and I drove into Nairobi. Over the last few days I've been working on unpacking my suitcases and getting settled into my apartment again. I had a wonderful time catching up with people at church yesterday. After church I went to Habesha (my favorite Ethiopian restaurant) with a group of American girls and one Canadian girl. We had a wonderful time! Sadly Bethany left to go back to Lukenya with the Weavers after lunch and a stroll around the market.

I look forward to this coming school year. I have been praying for my new students. Mostly I have been praying that God would be evidently present on our campus this year. Please pray with me!!

No comments: