Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prayer

It's odd to think that my life was so carefree and lacking stress only one week ago. Now I'm home and beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed. There's a strong possibility that I'll need to get a new vehicle. This means that I'll need to sell the one I currently have before even looking for another one. I will also need more money to afford a better vehicle. This also means that while I'm selling and then looking I'll be catching rides to school with other teachers. On top of that I can't get a hold of my house help and I've been working on school stuff and deep cleaning my apartment the past few days. I haven't even tackled cleaning my dirty clothes by hand. Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I! I know the Lord is still in control and has a purpose for all this. Just because things aren't going my way does not mean that it's the end of the world. I'm being stretched and that's never fun. Please pray about these things with me. Thanks!

No comments: