Thursday, July 30, 2009

Peace

On a humorous note: yesterday I got a marriage proposal from one of the workers at my apartment complex. I was most amused because he was 100% serious. I was told I'd get a proposal before my contract was up but I didn't quite believe until yesterday. Silly Kenya lol!

On a serious note: today I got my car checked out. Three different people checked it out and the outcome is that I shouldn't repair anything on my car. I should sell it as is and use the money to go toward a better vehicle. On the bright side they all said I'd get back more for it than what I originally thought.

I'm surprisingly at peace about this whole situation. I've realized that there's no need to stress because it's all in the Lord's hands. Worrying over what ifs doesn't help anyone, least of all me.

Next week I'm hoping to help with my church's camp the first half of the week. The last two days I have teacher orientation. It should be a busy but fun week.

No comments: