Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Yesterday I worked at the school from 9am - 4pm. I'm in the same room as I was last year. I felt crowded last year and so I decided I would try a different set up in the same room. I emptied out my huge solid wood cabinet, and both bookshelves. With the help of another teacher I moved all my furniture around and now I'm very pleased with the results. It should now be spacious enough for my current 23 students. Emptying everything also gave me opportunity to reorganize my cabinet. Everyone was very surprised to see me at school yesterday. Most of the teachers who go home to the States come back as last minute as possible. Personally I like to be super organized before the school year starts. I also missed Kenya sooo much!! I am so glad I came back early.

No comments: