Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fUnNy MoRnInG

Today has started off with a load of laughter. I caught two students talking during my Math lesson and told them both to flip their cards. One of them says, "But Miss Pourciaux I was telling him to be quiet in Korean because he dissed me in Swahili." I couldn't contain my laughter. I would never hear something like what he said in the States. I also found it amusing that he was trying to justify his talking because he spoke in a different language. lol

Later one of my students was in class packing up to go home. Another student didn't believe that he was sick and I pointed out how he'd been coughing all morning. All of a sudden about 5 or 6 students start fake coughing. Again the whole class was harmonious in a roar of laughter. I'm eager to see what the rest of the day holds. :-)

No comments: