Friday, October 2, 2009

So lately I've been a not so good blogger. I'll try to be better about blogging next week. I couldn't help but smile on my way to work this morning. There was the usual traffic but what was different were the 6 or 7 matatus and buses pulled over on the side of the road with police officers around them. Most mornings buses and matatus will pass along the dirt path on the side of the road so they can avoid traffic (ultimately causing more traffic b/c they cut in line and cause accidents). Well I guess today was NOT their lucky day if they decided to avoid traffic because they were literally being issued tickets. HA HA! Every so often it's nice to see the law enforced. Shortly after passing the angry matatu and bus drivers I continued driving and I looked to the left and beheld a man carrying a van door to the matatu ahead who apparently lost it on their drive.

With the famine getting worse, more and more cows are being brought into Nairobi to find grass or water. They look so pitiful. Please pray for rain! It's heart breaking to know that while the animals are in bad shape there are people in worse shape than they are. Prayer can change things!!

No comments: