Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back Home :-)

I'm back in Kenya and jet-lagging. I hope I can get over it soon. It has been eventful and fun since I've been back. The day after I got in I went to Nairobi National Park with some friends and a new acquaintance. We got to see many animals, and we got chased in the van by a rhino protecting its baby. Here's a pic of them while they were chasing us. My camera has terrible zoom, but I promise you they were much closer than the pic makes them out to be.



Tomorrow I plan on running errands and re-organizing my kitchen and bedroom now that I've brought back some good stuff from the States. Wednesday I head to Lukenya, and I'm going on safari to Amboseli National Park with the Weaver's visiting team on Thursday. I'll come back to Nairobi on Friday. It should be a fun-filled week.

1 comment:

phil46 said...

glad you made it back safely! So sad that our schedule's didn't match :( love the new back ground to the blog! praying for you as you start a new year!