Sunday, July 25, 2010

Revive Us Oh Lord!

This morning Dr. Olinger from Bob Jones University preached. It was amazing. I felt like I was back in the States. I loved the immense use of Scripture he spoke throughout the message. I've been listening to my home pastor, Tom Messer, on podcast a lot this week. His sermons are pretty powerful. I really believe that this year God is going to do something extraordinary with both West Nairobi School and Emmanuel Baptist Church. This summer has been spiritually nurturing for me. I've been able to take a break and seek His face and His alone. Oh how wonderful our God is! I seek for those that I know here to have revival in their hearts as well. "Revival is the outpouring of God’s Spirit which brings an abhorrence of sin and an overflowing delight in the nearness and goodness of God." - Pastor Tom Messer

Tonight I went to Mediterraneo with some friends. Mediterraneo is a really good Italian restaurant. It's a little pricey, but I must say it's become one of my favorites.

No comments: