Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fireworks & Fun

Last night we had our Trinity Freedom Festival at church. There were stands set up for food, inflatables for the kids, good music, and plenty of fellowship. When it got dark we had an amazing fireworks display. My church hires a company to put on a show. It was cued to music which was pretty cool. This was my first time being able to attend in 3 years. Last year I was in Louisiana for my niece's 14th birthday. I can't believe she turns 15 tomorrow! The year before I was traveling around getting ready to move to Kenya. It was just as fun as I remembered it. I guess I really am an extrovert because I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with friends. Today I'm hanging out with a friend, then tomorrow is the lakehouse. Oh summertime I love you!!

No comments: